We have shared a few treat boxes with you before, but they have always been for pets! Well today I am happy to share the Japan Box from Skoshbox. Why? Because it’s just for humans!
We have tried a few other snack boxes before and were always a bit let down. Skoshbox has been amazing though! We got a subscription to the Dekabox when we started to learn Japanese. It was a fun way to try new treats, but also to help us with our reading skills. So of course when Skoshbox wanted us to try out their newest and biggest box, The Japan Box, we were thrilled!
Why we love this subscription:
- Full sized treats. These are not samples, but full sized snacks!
- Comes quickly, usually on the very first day of the month.
- You can re-order your favorites on their website, and you get discounts based on how long you have subscribed.
- Treats are all from Japan, so you get to try things we just don’t have in the states.
- Fun mystery items (non-food).
- 100% legal food products, and they pay extra to label all of their products with a complete English translated ingredient list (very helpful).
- Super interesting snacks. This month included pudding flavored puffs, and octopus flavored sticks. Never boring!
The Japan box is great. In fact, I think we are going to have to upgrade our subscription! It comes with the most treats, both food and non-food, of all the boxes. That means you get two more of each kind over the Dekabox (which has more than the smallest Skoshbox). I especially liked the cute little sushi character key chain this month.
If you want to try a plan, we have a special code for you! You can save $2 off with the code: AIMEEROO. To see all the plan options visit the Skoshbox website. You can also connect with them on their social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, Instgram, and Pinterest.
Skoshbox provided a Japan box to us in exchange for our honest review. As always, our opinions are our own.