If you are looking for a cute movie that you can watch with your family The Good Dinosaur is a great choice! Sweet, funny, and with a cute twist on who the “pet” is, the movie is fun for all ages.
The movie is out today for your enjoyment at home, and it comes with all kinds of great special features! That is one of our favorite parts of owning movies, all the fun extras, and The Good Dinosaur doesn’t disappoint! For example, have you ever wondered what it might take to get a “roar” just right?
- Theatrical Short: “Sanjay’s Super Team” (when we watched this with our nieces and nephews who are 5 and 3, they found it scary).
- The Filmmakers’ Journey: Director Peter Sohn And Team Share Their Experience Of Making The Movie
- Hide And Seek: Watch A Short Animated Promotional Clip
- True Lies About Dinosaurs: Learn What Separates The Movie’s Dinosaurs From Real Ones
- Recyclosaurus: The Crew Competes To Create The Best Dinosaur Ever… From Discarded Items!
- Every Part Of The Dinosaur: Explore The Movie’s Special Animation Challenges
- Following The T-Rex Trail: Meet The Family Who Inspired The T-Rex Ranchers
- Deleted Scenes With Intros: View Scenes Developed For Previous Versions Of The Movie
There may be some parts very young kids could find scary, this is a PG rating so keep that in mind. Our family really enjoyed it, both kids and adults alike!
*We received a review copy in exchange for our honest review, all thoughts are ours.*