Baby is a very picky girl, so sometimes finding a treat that she will love is hard. Enter the BarkBox! Each month you can surprise your furry friend with new treats and toys from this awesome subscription box for dogs! Baby’s BarkBox arrived on her birthday, and somehow she knew right away that the package was for her!
We loved what came in our first BarkBox. The toy was a huge success, Baby was running around with it all day long, and she even tasted some of the treats (this friends, is saying a lot). Besides being filled with great items, we felt great about this dog box because the company donates 10% of proceeds on each box to animal welfare organizations!
Every month, Scout, the head dog at BarkBox, picks out four to six treats, toys and hygiene products to send to your dog. All their products are sourced in the United States, Canada, South America and New Zealand. They never send products that they don’t feel comfortable giving their own dogs. They don’t send rawhide or anything that’s been processed with formaldehyde. They are trying to get products with minimal processing and are moving towards limited and single ingredient treats. We love that!
We also love that BarkBox customizes the boxes to fit different sized dogs. We got the small dog box, and it was a great fit for our girl. What was in our box:
- Pet Lifestyle And You (P.L.A.Y) We were thrilled to find an item from P.L.A.Y in our BarkBox! The P.L.A.Y zucchini toy was a big hit!
- N-Bone Always nice when something can clean and freshen dog breath! The all-natural Pearly Whites chew bone is wheat-, corn- and soy-free.
- Bocce’s Bakery Baby wasn’t sure what to make of the Truffle Mac & Cheese delights! The truffle was a very new flavor for her, and this was a new item that BarkBox introduced to us.
- Happy Howie’s Happy Howie’s treats are all-natural, and convenient. Break them into tiny-sized training portions for a real treat.
- Etta Says The 7-inch Crunchy Deer Chew is a natural way to keep your pup busy. Great for dogs with allergies.
BarkBox Sizes include:
- Small & Cute (0-20 lbs)
- Just Right (20-50 lbs)
- Big & Bold (50+ lbs)
They also offer a range of plan lengths:
- 1 month – $29
- 3 months – $72 ($24 per month – save over 17%)
- 6 months – $114 ($19 per month – save over 34%)
I have written this post on behalf of BlogPaws Pet Blogger Network for BarkBox. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about BarkBox, as always, we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers.