It’s hard to believe it’s been two weeks since BlogPaws. It was so much fun, we learned so much! We listened to amazing speakers, and watched some tear jerkers (Hero Dogs of 9/11, and tributes to pets over the rainbow bridge). It was a great time, something we will not forget.
Pet lovers are some of the best people on the planet. Being at BlogPaws just reinforced how amazing, friendly, and fun, animal lovers are. Everyone was so nice, and the pets were so well behaved. It was such a pleasure to finally meet so many “anipals” and to make new friends. We have been going through withdrawals, but seeing all the blog posts is helping.
For those of you who missed out, and those of you who want to relive the fun, here is a round up of some great posts about BlogPaws! And there are many more that we didn’t know about, but you can find them on the BlogPaws site link up.
- Barking about BlogPaws and Things I Learned at BlogPaws via Kol’s Notes
- My Adventure at BlogPaws 2012 in Pictures via The Dog Files
- BlogPaws 2012 Highlights via Tails Inc
- BlogPaws Wrap Up in Pictures part 1 and BlogPaws Recap part 2 via The Daily Oskar
- BlogPaws 2012 Arrival and Day 1 via Pepper’s Paws
- BlogPaws via Whirlwind of Surprises
- 13 Things I Learned at BlogPaws via Mouse Breath
- BlogPaws 2012 Day 3 via Bunny’s Blog
- Best of BlogPaws 2012 via To Dog With Love
- BlogPaws link up via BlogPaws.