Thank you dear readers for a wonderful 2010!! We are excited for the coming year, and hope to keep bringing you fun, animal related content. We especially hope to reach our goals of promoting animal rescue and adoption, all while having a lot of fun in the process. We truly couldn’t do it without your support! Thank you!!
PurinaCare recently sent us an email with resolutions for pets and pet parents! Do you have resolutions that include your pets?
As a proud pet owner, I promise to:
- Walk you a little longer (actually, this is a promise to us both).
- Brush your teeth more often to keep them pearly white.
- Give you a few more baths and grooms to make sure you always look, and feel, your best.
- Let you sit in my lap or curl up next to me as often as I can.
- Play with you. Fetch, chase the mouse or other game you love because I love you.
As your furry best friend, I promise to:
- Look at you with my big, sparkly eyes like you are the most important person in the world to me (because you are!).
- Wag my tail when you get home, even if you only left for a few minutes.
- Purr more so you know just how happy I am with you.
- Listen to anything you want to tell me. Your secrets are safe with me.
- Make you feel a little better whenever I’m around because you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Celebrate safely, and we look forward to seeing you in 2011!!