Looking for a great way to pamper your pooch? Then you really need to check out the Posh Puppy Boutique. They have everything that a pet parent could want for their favorite dog. And what’s even better, they even have awesome clothing for big dogs too! That’s right, it’s not just the little dogs that get all the love at Posh Puppy Boutique!
We have a $25 gift certificate for one lucky reader. Would you like a chance to win? Here are the rules:
- Visit Posh Puppy Boutique, then leave a comment on this post telling us what you would like to buy if you won.
- You may comment daily until the giveaway ends on July 6, 2010 (midnight).
- If you are a fan of Posh Puppy Boutique on Facebook, leave a comment letting us know and you will get an additional entry.
- You can get another entry by following them on Twitter too, just leave another comment here telling us that you did so.
- Once the giveaway ends we will select a winner at random and contact them by email. They will then have 3 days to respond, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
Congrats to Judith who wrote: I would like the Teething Rattle Natural Cotton Baby Toy.
We were so excited when we found out that we were among the Can’t Miss: 10 Pet Blogs over on My Fox New York! We could not be more excited to be listed with so many of our own daily reads. This means the world to us, as we started this blog as a way to help animals and those who love them. It’s exciting to receive positive press, and we would be remiss if we didn’t thank you, our readers, for making our blog what it is!
You may have noticed a lack of posting, and that is because we took a vacation! On our vacation we saw a lot of wonderful animals, including flamingos. Today’s Cute of the Day is a photo of the flamingos that we saw:
Now, I realize that not everyone thinks they are cute, but they are very interesting! Personally, I find them to be both funny and odd, while at the same time very graceful and beautiful. But then, we even love the plastic variety and have several of those kind hanging around the yard.
We have a special giveaway today, and as the title suggests, the theme is Dad’s and their Pets! We want to hear your stories about dads and pets! The winner will get a choice of Chicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul pet food (dog or cat).
- To enter, comment with your dad/husband pet related stories. Just be sure to comment before the giveaway ends at midnight on June 27th.
- The winner will get Chicken Soup for the Pet Lovers Soul pet food.
- For additional entries you can “Like” the Chicken Soup Facebook Page and follow them on Twitter. Please leave a comment on this post letting us know you did either or both of these things.
- Open to US Residents only.
When I was just a little girl, dad had to be convinced that our first dog should stick around. After all, the little puppy kept leaving “lakes and logs” that my dad was unfortunate to find with his bare feet. Luckily, our dog seemed to know he had to work on my dad, and made sure to burp right in his face one day. That sealed the deal because it made him laugh (and burping contests were a regular occurrence in our house too). It was obvious the dog fit in perfectly and had to stay.
Now it’s your turn! Share a story, and good luck winning the prize. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email soon after the giveaway ends.
Congrats to Shellie who wrote this in her entry:
My husband is a cop. While on patrol one day, he spotted a car stopped on the side of the road and pulled over to offer assistance. A father was there with his little girl whose arms were around a dog who had been tied up to the side of the road. She was crying and asking her daddy if she could keep him. The father gently told her no and my husband took the dog and put him in the back of his car. When my hubby later talked to the Animal Control officer, he said he would take him but was reluctatnt and it made my husband uneasy so he brought the poor pointer home. I thought he was the saddest thing I’d ever seen. His coat was lackluster and he was so thin that you could see his heart beating through his chest. He followed my husband wherever he went, adn my hubby had to sleep on the couch with him because he kept having panic attacks. 4 years later Buster is still with us and is a happy boy. He’s so devoted to my husband and we love him so much. He had to go on meds for his panic attacks, but now he is healthy, happy and well adjusted.