We had the chance to try out a great product recently, one, that as pet owners, makes a lot of sense. It’s called Scentsy, and it’s a great way to add a fragrance to your home. We thought the scent was much stronger than a traditional scented candle, and because we didn’t have to worry about the flame, we were able to leave it on longer too, which helped get more fragrance into the air.
The Scentsy Warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick. Each Scentsy warmer can be used to melt a variety of scented waxes, filling your home with a lovely scent, while keeping pets (and people) safe from flames and smoke, and even lead. We got to try out the plug-in warmer, in the “Groovy” style, which fit so perfectly in our kitchen. Here is a photo of it turned on:
One lucky reader will get the chance to win the same Scentsy warmer that we got to try! It comes in white, and you will also get two scent packages. Would you like a chance to win? Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the Scentsy website, then leave a comment on this post letting us know why you want to win.
- Comment here before midnight on May 5th, 2010.
- For an additional entry, become a fan of Scentsy on Facebook, then leave an additional comment on this post letting us know that you did.
- Be sure to fill out the email portion of the comment form correctly, as the winner will be contacted by email. The winner will then have 3 days to respond, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is open to those in the USA only.
You are just going to love it! It’s so easy to use, just plug it in and turn it on, and soon your home will smell delicious (we have vanilla going almost all the time, it almost smells like we are baking)! Thanks to Scentsy who provided the product for our review and for the giveaway. Good luck to those who enter!
This giveaway is now closed, congrats to Aimee P.